Thursday, April 16, 2015

BEWARE DR.DOUCHEBAG!!!

When I was 15 years old, I had to go in to see an OB/GYN for the first time due to problem periods. I was sick all of the time due to over-bleeding and terrible non stop cramping. And so I went and saw this guy, let's call him Dr.Douchebag because that's indeed what he was. So here I am all of 15 years old and I heard about him through an Aunt who went to see his partner another OB/GYN that had retired unfortunately so I was stuck with Dr.Douche. Of course I didn't know this at the time. I entrusted My health and issues to him. I had My first very uncomfortable pap-test, and OUCH it hurt! Then he slapped some birthcontrol pills My way and I had taken them for the problem periods. I soon found out that the BC pills added to My already horrible PMS, and that extra hormones for Me were NOT a good idea in any shape of form due to the effects it had on Me. But Dr.Douche promised Me it was the best thing for My heavy bleeding and cramps, so he put Me on at least 4 more BC pills within the next few years, and low and behold, I had even worse PMS! But he wouldn't listen. So I just quit taking the BC pills on My own accord, and he perscribed anti-inflamatory medication for the pain. I took they helped for about 6 months and then they stopped being effective for Me. At the age of 18 I had a laparoscopy and he had said that he suspected that I had endometriosis. So he did the laparoscopy it was an outpatient surgery, and the results were that My uterus was "inflamed" that was all, no explanation, and he said "I don't know why, and I can't explain it". So he slapped "endometriosis" onto Me as a diagnosis and that was that. He said that if I got pregnant I would be lucky, because women with this decease are most times infertile and cannot care children. Fantastic! Just what I wanted to hear, and I had plans on being a Mom at some point in My life. I went untreated for My inflamed uterus diagnosis, and endometriosis. Then I got pregnant with My then boyfriend at 20 years old. I was floored that I was pregnant at all! The pregnancy went well, and Dr.Douche delivered My baby, and then talked Me into a BC pill that I could take and I could breastfeed while on it. So with his "expertease" I took it, and I went into full blown PPD, I was so shaky and such an anxiety mess I could barely see straight, the crying spells were hell and I felt terrible, I wanted to enjoy being a mom, but the moodswings were awful! I got off of the BC pill, had to stop breastfeeding My baby, and had to get back onto antidepressants to even Me out. NO MORE BC pills!!! I stopped going to see him after that, flash forward 15 years later, I needed further treatment for PMDD and the heavy bleeding which had gotten worse. My PC doc gave Me a card of another OB/GYN and so I went, low and behold it was Dr.Douchebag's office! He shared it with that other doc I was recommended to. The doc I was recommended to didn't have any room for new patients, so I was desperate I signed up with Dr.Douche. I consulted with him, and he didn't even remember who the hell I was, mind you I understand he delivered a lot of babies and knew a lot of different women, but I would at least hope he would have remembered Me somewhat! He didn't. So I had to go over My entire health history with him again and fill out new paperwork. I said I was having trouble with My periods and I had become a banshee from hell during that time of the month. He of course suggested BC pills. I said NO! I explained to him how they had effected Me before and that they made Me worse, and I said he had delivered My daughter and did My laparoscopy. He had absolutely NO recognition of Me what so ever! He told Me "You have endometriosis is what is sounds like to Me" and his advice "Get pregnant" that will help your uterus! My hubby and I had already plans on having another child, so it didn't matter if he had said that or not, but it gave Me all the more reason to get pregnant at the time. 6 months later I get pregnant, and then the stupid nurse at Dr.Douche's office said that my blood tested positive for downs syndrome, and that My baby had downs. I was a flipping mess! Both My husband and I cried for two weeks and worried non-stop, as I was sent to a special doc to check to see how the development of My baby was. We went and My baby was fine as it appeared on the ultrasound. That psycho bitch nurse from Dr.Douche's office had worried us sick for nothing, and her words were "You tested positive for Downs, you need to have that baby checked!" There was no emotion coming from her and when she heard Me crying on the other end of the phone, she offered no support at all. Come to find out, that I didn't even have to have that blood work at all that tested for downs, and she said after I had it done and found out our baby was ok, that I never had to take it in the first place, she had forced it on Me without questioning Me! I was so angry I could of ripped her head off! So every thing goes smoothly after that and I give birth to our second and final baby. The funny thing is, is that Dr.Douche was on vacation , and his partner had to deliver our baby. Which was actually fine with Me because I had a TOTALLY different experience then I had when baby #1 was born! I got more bonding time with baby #2 and everything went great! I had the baby naturally, but then after returning home from the hospital was fighting the PPD again...I was on a small amount of antidepressants while breastfeeding, and it wasn't enough, My hormones were all out of wack from giving birth and I had a complete hormonal nosedive. The euphoric hormones were no longer there from pregnancy, and I was a mess again. I had to return to Dr.Douche to give Me something for the PPD, but of course wouldn't you know it, he was still on vacation , and now his partner the doc that delivered My baby was now on vacation too! Nice...I had to go to a completely different OB/GYN 45 mins away from Me, to get treated for PPD, the doc that was covering for those docs while on vacation, was actually good, and helped Me through the tough time. When Dr.Douchebag came back from vacation, I had to make a follow up visit with him for My heavy periods as they had returned after the baby and My PMDD worsened. He said "Get pregnant again, and gave Me something called Danocrine" which was supposed to even out My hormones, but it was just as bad if not worse then taking the BC pills. I was NOT about to get pregnant again after all the BS I went through after having baby #2. I was outraged that he had suggested this, and disgusted. I had to see Dr.Douche one more time for a check up and follow up on My PPD, , he and his partner refused to see Me, saying I needed to see a psychiatrist!!! I couldn't believe this... I was in HIS care and he refused to see Me.... I am officially done with his bullshit and his office of emotionless old clown nurses! He didn't give a shit about Me, he just wanted to make more money off of My suffering and spitting out more kids! He mad so many jokes EVERY visit at MY expense and thought he was a comedian coming up with stupid heartless "jokes" and suggestions for My wellbeing, which was for his own personal benefit. He didn't take My recovery seriously at all, and all he said was "get pregnant again, and you have endometriosis". Flash forward months later, and I went into see the OB/GYN that did a different Aunt of Mine's hysterectomy, she highly recommended this OB/GYN doc. I went to see this lady GYN and as I told her about the experiences I had with Dr.Douchebag, she said "Yeah that doesn't sound right at all to Me, he should have done some testing!" So after ONE ultrasound with My new lady GYN doc, she found out that I had an abnormally thick uterine lining, which causes extra painful periods, excessive bleeding, and terrible cramps, and a cyst inside My right ovary, she did some blood work up to check My hormone levels which turned out to be unbalanced. That's right I have a hormone imbalance which she says causes My symptoms of PMDD, it explains My severe moodswings, excess weight, and lethargy I experience almost all month long! In addition to this, the cyst in My right ovary with the thick uterine lining, and hormone imbalance ALL make it difficult and a living hell for Me to ovulate, as it's much harder for My body to ovulate she said, and that's what causes so much of My PMDD and issues... OMG PRAISE THE LORD! She found ALL of this in ONE visit! She is the doc that will be performing My hysterectomy, and I couldn't be happier that I found her! DR.DOUCHE BAG F-YOU! People like Dr.Douchebag should NEVER EVER practice medicine if they don't take their patients seriously, as he does not! I sent him a letter telling him he needs to retire, and that his retirement is well overdue, and that he's always on vacation anyway, so why not? I expressed My anger over the years in his "care" and that his bedside manner was that compared to a extremely bad stand up comedian. I said that "If you want to make jokes, do it on YOUR own time, and don't make the women that entrust you with their health the brunt of your stupidity and terrible humor". I think that pretty much covers it, I hope you ladies out there NEVER have to deal with a Dr.Douchebag! BEWARE! And I wish you ALL good health! -The Hormonally Challenged Hero-
LOOK OUT FOR DR.DOUCHEBAG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment