Sunday, April 19, 2015

Ewww!!!

Apparently My annoying teenaged daughter thinks that Mom's woman problems are "gross". I can't even talk to MY own Mom about My issues and she had the same problems,and we were discussing it,and My 15 year old daughter just can't seem to shut her mouth when I was having a private conversation about heavy bleeding. Then when discussing the "vibrating uterus" issue I have going right now that is apparently "unexplainable" by the medical community,I was talking to My hubby about it,that they call it "phantom flutters" My big mouthed ahole teenaged daughter "OMG I'm SO sick of hearing it,just stop talking!" Who the hell ever said I was talking to her?! Her Dad told her to shut her mouth,she kept going on...Sorry Mommie's female problems bother YOU princess! It was MY womb that gave you life,learn to be more sensative you little shit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment