Sunday, April 19, 2015

Cursed! Last Period Horror...

Well I did what My hubby told Me not to do. I taunted My last period and said "Oh this is My last period yay!" And of course it's hitting Me with avengence,and then some!!! I can't even get up without the blood pouring out of Me,and the tons of clots accompanying it...I was supposed to work today but can't now that I'm losing as much blood as I've been,and in such thick quantities. I know I've made the right choice by getting rid of My lady parts! I'm miserable dealing with this,it leaves Me laid up and unable to do much of anything... This sucks! I can't even cough,or sneeze,without blood spattering EVERYWHERE!!! :-(
My husband says that I'm like those elevator doors in "The Shining",where all the blood splashes out all at once. Except honestly,I think it's even worse than that!!! It's SO bad that now I have to wear 2 overnight pads,2 depends diapers AND a puppy pad ALL at ONE time. And I'm lucky if that even covers it! I just want this over with...I've had MORE than enough!!!! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment